Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DIET: Day 4 // Progress and Pics



I finally got a floor length mirror today, so I decided to take some full body pics. It's a little easier to track progress this way!

WEIGH IN: I stepped on the scale today for the first time since starting this diet, and guess what! 166.0 POUNDS! That's 3.4 pounds lost in 3 days! Heck yes- I'll take that!

HOW IM FEELING: Thank goodness I'm finally at Day 4! The hunger pains are gone, and I've noticed a boost in energy and mood. 

GOOD EATS: I'm not a big egg person, so all I've been eating is those lean meats. (It's gotten a little boring too quickly!) This morning, I added non-fat Greek yogurt to the mix! I added just a little vanilla extract and stevia for flavor, and I'm so glad I did! It really hit the spot!

I can't believe I only have two more days in phase 1! I'll weigh myself again on Friday and post an update! I'm hoping for another 3 pounds, so we shall see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment